Saturday, June 9, 2007

We're all cool inside

You know I feel pretty bad because I yelled at everybody just then about being mad at Father Tim. You know ever since I found out I was sans Body Thetans and got to touch L. Ron Hubbard's Brain (IN YOUR RICH KID FACE TOM CRUISE YOU BIG LOSER!) I've been extra-clear. You know from what they told me all of you are mixed up because of the clusters which got stuck to you but even though I probably am better than everyone else, I really don't feel like that because that would be mean and I don't want to use all these powers to make people feel bad even really fat people like Keith because if he had touched LRH's brain too he'd be skinny by now. But he would have had to pay a lot of money and stand in line like John Travolta and the girl from Dharma and Greg and the rest of those guys so I guess that's beside the point.

So even though you are all messed up and stuff because of your body thetans and stuff I just want to let you know that you're probably really cool ON THE INSIDE and it just doesn't come across like that all the time. And I don't mean Britnee or Taheeteee because their both really cool on the inside AND on the outside. But for everybody else you know, don't feel bad because you can't really help it.

Oh yah! and Julia Roberts is cool inside and out but that's about it.

Che'

No comments: