- Conscience: Considered by some to be the greatest gift, the gift of Conscience was imparted by the Spirit of Vatican II so that Catholics didn't have to listen to somebody else to know what was right.
- Freethinking: Second only to Conscience, the gift of Freethinking means that instead of having to rely on tedious research or reading smelly old books, you can use your mind to come up with alternative ways of making decisions about things
- Change: Considered by some to be the greatest gift, the gift of change means that we can never be stuck in a rut - everything is new, every day! As a matter of fact, that's one of the ways you can sin against the Spirit of Vatican II - by trying to "turn back the clock" or "do it old-school"
- Meat on Fridays: Hey! This one is obvious! Who doesn't enjoy a nice hamburger on Friday?
- Pride: Before Vatican II, Catholics weren't proud of their Church. Now pride is everywhere. You can see it in the beautiful rainbow sashes every pentecost!
- Doubt: This is a great gift - it keeps us from become Clericalists. What a beautiful thing it is to doubt everything. Combined with the gift of freethinking, it really keeps us on our toes! Of course, this doesn't mean that you can doubt the Spirit of Vatican II, but everything else is OK!