Friday, June 15, 2007

More Banned 'Blogs

Hey! Since I've announced that I'm in the race for Bishop, I've been getting a lot of HATE EMAIL from all sorts of Neocathlofascist RadTrad BellSmellers. Here are some more 'blogs that I've had to put off-limits:

Called By Name: C+,T,F
Pro Ecclesia: PH, R, C, T, O
The Digital Hairshirt: PH, T, C, O, F
Quo Vadis?: PH, T+, F, C
Overheard in the Sacristy: PH, T, C+, F
St. Fiacre's Garden: PH, O, T
Back To Catholicism: PH, T, C
The Provincial Emails: PH, R, C, O
Tom & Jerry: PH, C, R
Simon-Peter Says: PH, C, T, F

Note that that last one is a papist site (Simon-Peter refers to the pope). Keep those campaign contributions coming! Just to let you all know, Dr. and Mizz Argot made an anonymous donation of $150,000 to my campaign, so we're off and running!

10 comments:

Odysseus said...

Banned?

Just when I was warming up to you guys.

Well, it looks like I will be throwing all my electoral weight behind Fr. LeJanvier!

Go tradition!

Che' Lovell said...

Well that last one on the list is definitely the worst one yet. I mean, encouraging babies to smoke?! BIG TOBACCO thy name is Simon-Peter Vickers-Buckley! I am so MAD.

Che'

Father Schnippel said...

After all I've reached out to you... :sniff: :sniff:

Fr Martin Fox said...

Well, at least you haven't banned me.



I wonder if I'm doing something wrong?

xxxxxx said...

Father, when you get back from your CTA meeting, can you please schedule a communal reconciliation/absolution for us banned bloggers? I have a dress like St Fairah's, should I wear that? And I can use my altar veil as a scarf when I dance up the aisle? Would that get me back in your graces?

Rich Leonardi said...

Right, Fr. Fox. I'm somewhat insulted they've left me scot-free.

DP said...

Yeah--who do I have to offend around here to get banned?

Christopher Blosser said...

I take your omission of the Pope Benedict Fan Club as a sign of your support. Thank you so much!

Teófilo de Jesús said...

Please, don't forget to add Vivificat! to your antiblogroll. I would really appreciate it.

-Theo

TH2 said...

Please add me to your list of those banned.
-TH2