Friday, November 30, 2007

Detestable Pig Dogs!


Hello to you and peace be upon you. This is my first comment in many days. It is with great wrath that I now post, for I have found that the parking lot of this place of Christian gathering has been unjustly and unlawfully seized by the heathen natives who defile what is properly the land of the displaced peoples of Palestine. I scorn these new invaders. They will be driven into the sea and the gutters will seethe red with the blood of their livers. We will not rest until their children's children's children are slain by the grandsons of our grandsons and the parking lot becomes once more a home to the serene and peaceful Palestinians who are its rightful denizens. the earth does not belong to us! It belongs to Allah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! Fakker:

I got one thing to say: Tomahawk!

Anonymous said...

I am so appaled! That the Good Doctor can conflate the just and proper aspirations of the Oppresses Palastinian Womyn with the economic interests of the Phallocracy that occupies Spirit of Vatican II community, now that Sr. Fairah has been brainwashed. It's obvious that the Good Doctor isn't really a freedom fighter, but a dupe of the Phallicist Cabal that oppresses Our MOther Earth. He should be corrected with the appropriate surgical procedures, then placed in a Burka for several months to enlighten him into the new feminine paradigm of power with instead of power over.

Failing that, he should at least apologize for that incident by the windows of our presbyterayum.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Tom, I have a question:
Is your dad's wife known as ...
Mother Fakkir?

And another question:
Is the word, "Islam," derived from two English words: "I slam," as "I slam Christians every chance I get"?

May the fleas of a thousand camels invade your armpits, sir.