Anyway, as is our custom here, I am declaring a plenary indulgence for all SOViers to celebrate this momentous event. Hooray!
Let's put this in perspective! 20,000 is:
- The number of people who voted for Ralph Nader for president
- The number of Carbon Offset Tons purchased by the entire Gore family (per month)
- The number of millimeters covered by Ed Begley's car after a 14 hour charge
- The number of Marty Haugen's sons in the latest Breaking Bread
- The number of womyn per second who are silenced by the Vatican
- The number of Rights in the UN Declaration of Human Rights (my favorite is the Right to Quality Cheese)
- Carl Sagan's SAT score
- The number of Natyve Amerycans inhabiting our parking lot
Isn't that cool! Hooray for us! 20,000 "hits"!