Saturday, November 24, 2007

Moving againg

Hey!

Well all sorts of weird things keep happening. The green fog finally lifted and according to the compass we are at the north pole now and you would not believe how bad global warming is. I mean it is 78 degrees and sunny and there are dolphins. I told Kerri that this proved that Al Gore was right and she was like "no, Che' the compass is wrong because if we were at the North Pole it wouldn't be sunny because it's winter there!" I think she is a denier or something because deniers say things which make sense but there actually lies and stuff because they aren't real scientists but just angry people with agendas. But she is really funny and nice and stuff so I think I am going to keep being church to her.

Anyway, I was wondering if the Atlantic Ocean now reaches Knoxville.

See Ya!

Che'

No comments: