So, the winner is: CHRISTINE: WELL DONE! 100%
1. Philadelphia, PA - Convent of Divine Love - Pink Sisters
2. Starrucca, PA - Oblates of Mary, Queen of Apostles - Traditional Order for Women
3. Summit, NJ - MONASTERY OF OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY - Dominican Nuns
4. Columbus OH - Institute of Servants of the Queen of Apostles - Traditional Order for Women
5. Rockford, IL - Poor Clares Corpus Christi Monastery
6. Debuque, IA - Our Lady of the Mississippi Abbey - Trappist nuns
7. Agnew, NE - The Carmel of Jesus, Mary and Joseph (Discalced Carmelites ) - Traditional Order for Women
8. Denton, NE - Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary (FSSP w/ Latin Mass)
All the cities have either a Cloistered Convent or a Latin-based (Trinitine) Convent. Except Denton, NE. It’s the American headquarters for the FSSP. They don’t have a women’s community YET, but are beginning one. Molly Jean wanted to go there. But she’d have to go to Europe for formation if she joined them, and that’s not “on her radar screen.”
The prize? We prayed for you at every chapel, every morning and evening prayer, and had a mass said for you. Congratulations, Christine!
I’ll write more tomorrow.