Monday, November 12, 2007

A note from Lizzy Bole-Williams

Hey,

It's me Che' again. I got a note from H. Robert's daughter Lizzy who wanted to say something to the SOV2 community.

Dear SOV2 community,

First of all, I wanted to let you know that I am not upset with you for what happened. The fact that my father found a welcoming community in the mountains of East Tennessee says more about your character than his. If you took him in, well, you deserve what you got which is either good or bad but makes no difference to me whatever.

Second, I want to tell you that apparently to the end he held fast to that delusion of his that there was some higher power. Like the rest of you it was all in his mind and he made it into whatever he wanted it to be for him at the moment and whatever served his needs. He did feel a huge guilt over the "past crimes of the church." But the really sick thing was he took a kind of pride in all the wrong things and loved to lecture and ended every lecture with an apology which really became something of an insult since he took such apparent pleasure in it. I am guessing that you people are pretty much just like that and as Che' has made no end to saying he was sorry about what happened I feel pretty confident about that guess.

Third, my father left my mom and me with a pretty tidy sum of money. You won't get any of it so don't even bother trying. As you know my mom wanted nothing to do with this whole "brain thing" and so whatever you spent on keeping him alive that's your business not mine. You're lucky I don't sue you, but I'm not like my father.

Fourth, I don't care what you say about Gaia and all your so-called feminism. You people are full of it and you might as well give up this sham. The fact is as long as you call yourself "catholic" or "christian" you are part of the problem. Give it up and go home.

Regards,
Lizzy Bole-Williams

Anyway, you can tell that she is still probably in shock, so if everybody could maybe send her a card. I still have a lot of recycled paper and soy ink and stuff if you want to borrow it.

Che'

No comments: