Thursday, October 25, 2007

taking time away...

My home is full of water. Not just a little, but up to the chairs in water. I got home this afternoon and couldn't even get in the door. The landlord said it's better if I find somewhere else to stay for a week or so, while they clean up.

I met my bus-friend over at St. John's. She's invited me to stay with her as long as I need. But she lives in the hills, and doesn't get phone reception very well, and can't afford Internet connection. So I won't be posting for a few days. When we go into town, I'll use my i-Phone to check things out, and comment, but it is just too hard to get a real post done.

I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm starting to get to know the church over at St. John's, and they are great people. Some of their ideas are a little constricted, but ... well, I need to be church to them, too.

And I don't care what Dym Tim says about the Monstrance. I love being there.

I'm glad Agent Smith is moving in, as he knows more about Unix and can keep H. Roberts under control. Be church to him, and make him at home.

See everyone next week!

No comments: