Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Don't come near me!

I don't know what I got into yesterday, if it was one of Keith's experiments or the gunk around H. Robert's brain, or a electric jolt, but whatever made my hair fall out and is causing this rash on my scalp ... it's catching!

There is a squirrel that I've tamed. It comes into the kitchen when I open the window, and i feed it peanuts and pet it. Then it goes back outside. Well, last night after I got home, it came in, ate, got petted, and went back out. This morning when it came in, I almost screamed ... it had NO FUR AT ALL. At first I thought it was a huge rat or something, but then when I saw how it moved, and its tail bounced just like a squirell's, I realized it caught whatever I have. So, to see if that was just a oddity, or if it's catching, I lured in a stray cat, petted it (It was actually very friendly and didn't mind being petted at all) and put it in a box to see what would happen . About an hour later, I checked, and it's hair had fallen out, too.

So NOONE COME NEAR ME. And don't expect me to come around SOV2 for a while. I'm afraid to even to go out to the doctor, for fear of giving it to someone else....

Anyone want a really ugly hairless cat???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catholici Summus!
Peccatum Futile!
Baptizare Parate!


Bwaaaaa---Haaaaa---Haaaaaa

Anonymous said...

????????????????????????????

Terrence Berres said...

"So NOONE COME NEAR ME."

It won't help to shout.

ignorant redneck said...

hareless skwerrilesses is agin natur

paramedicgirl said...

Dominus Vobiscum, Sister