Saturday, July 7, 2007

New Club!


Hey everybody! I'd like to take a moment to welcome a new group to the SOV2 campus - the Permanent Liturgical Revolution Cadre, or PLRC. The PLRC will be helping us with the reception of the Motu Proprio. In order to have a "cell" of the PLRC, we need to have five members, a Certified Liturgist, and a Leader. The Certified Liturgist is (obviously) Maryann Mcgronk. The Leader will be Dr. Thomas Al-Fakkir. The five members of the PLRC cell will be myself, Che, Britnee, Keith, and Eugene. Stay tune for more exciting news!

Oh... by the way, I hereby ban the following 'blog:

Domine, da mihi hanc aquam!: PH,T,C,R,EM,O,F++

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean Facilitator, rather than "Leader"? Leader sounds almost fascist. ;.)

Sir Rev. Leonard Feeney, HKTTC said...

A cell? PLRC? Sounds like terrorist heretic Communist talk to me! Agent Smith, where art thou? These Commie-fascist-pagans are up to something!

Before ye know it, these crazy SPV2ers will be driving vans full of explosives into the Chapel of St. Leo or sending suicide bombers into chant workshops!

Anonymous said...

I Just want it to be known that I was not asked to be on the core committee, which is fine. ANYTHING remotely resembling violence should have no place in SOV2. A revolution cadre? Fr. Tim, I say this publicly: you're on thin ice.