Tuesday, July 17, 2007

H. Robert Williams

Hey everybody!

I just wanted you to know that H. Robert Williams died early this morning. I don't want to go into the details but essentially it maybe has something to do with the frog potion stuff that Krystal gave him to make him feel better. So if you went to the Wiccan training stuff last week, Krystal wanted everybody to know that you might want to be careful about some of the wild mushrooms and just go ahead and use mushrooms from Krogers or wherever. She says it's definitely not the ground up toad skin because she's drank that dozens of times with no bad effect to herself.

Oh yah! If anybody wants a baby mouse Erin had babies and there really cute! I figure she must have been pregnant before she died and when she came back there all the babies were too. I can't take care of them all so I'm giving them away for a small donation to the Sr. Fairah Reiki fund (10$).

Che'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so church of you to help out Sr. Fairah like that.
The babies are so cute--thank you for letting me see them today!

I'm sorry again that I didn't get to the hospital this morning. Have you had that chat with Fr. Tim he was wanting to have after he heard the news?

-Taheetee

Anonymous said...

Che,

I did some digging around the other day, and I found out that what Krystal did was definitely a hoax. The mouse she gave you was purchased from a pet shop in Farragut two days before the ceremony. Also, there have been other deaths reported from this frog potion.
Agent Johnson wants me to send some men out to bring her in for questioning.

Agent Smith,
Department of Homeland Security

Sir Rev. Leonard Feeney, HKTTC said...

Che,
Ye MUST be mistaken. H Roberts is an immortal heretic. He is protected from death by the dark arts of Sr. Fairah and the demonic protection the Evil One has granted to the entire SPV2 community.

Even if he LOOK dead, I assure thee it is only a ruse, serving who knows what dark end.

Che' Lovell said...

Hey Taheetee! I saw Father Tim the other day and he told me that he was upset by the fact that now all the clocks on campus run backwards and maybe to be more careful and make sure he approves of things before I go ahead.

Anyway I'm posting more about this in a minute.