Monday, July 16, 2007

H. Robert back in Hospital

Hey SOViers! Just to let you know that H. Robert Williams was back in the hospital. He said it wasn't anything serious and that not to worry because he was still planning to send out the new "revised" NAB.

Anyway, Erin my mouse is really happy with her new home. I was hoping that she was recently dead maybe she met L. Ron Hubbards brain and could tell me if it was upset that I accidentally killed it with my germs. But I couldn't tell from her response. You know she is musical after all because she hums along with the Gregorian Chant.

Oh Yah! I bought a copy of Catholicism for Dummies because I thought it might be good. I haven't started reading it yet but it looked pretty funny so I thought what the heck I could look up how to commune with the dead and stuff maybe because I realize that I have all this inner guilt from the L. Ron Hubbard thing. Not so much because I killed him because he was all gross and slimy and weird but because Tom Cruise was really sad afterward.

So, don't worry about H. Robert. I'm sure he'll be okay.

Che'

No comments: