Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hard to Believe, but...

It seems pretty unlikely, but I must admit that H. Robert (or is it Peevee--I'm not too sure about that) and I are now working together. He really wants to try to stop Che (or C-L as he goes by now). We are using only Macintosh, Linux and pre-Windows Vista computers in an attempt to find a way to recreate the off switch for his former doomsday plan. My men are canvassing the city now, collecting any berets they can find in order to burn them. Father Tim has said that we can add them to the bonfire he is making for Easter. I caution all residents to turn in any berets that they find so that we can stop the threat of Endology once and for all.

Agent Smith

3 comments:

Father Tim said...

Hey, Agent Smith!

One thing that I do want to point out is that the Bonfire that we plan to have is going to be an ecologically friendly bonfire. I mean, it's OK if you want to burn some berets or something, but you've got to do it far away from the SOV2 liturgical interior. I've been told by Clyde Hummins that all of the Aspen trees we've been bringing inside are a "fire hazard" - so keep those flames away!

H. Robert Williams said...

Yes, it is vitally important that we seize as many berets as possible. Also, I would strongly recomend avoiding products labeled "MeditAmerican Brand..." these include several types of hummous, canned falafel and tahini. These are being sold from HRI warehouses.

H. Robert Williams

Catherine Nolan said...

I heartily endorse your use of Linux, and your support of the open-source community. However, you are still funding the mega-capitalist business of Mr. Gates when you use the earlier versions of Windows, not to mention the Mac. Macs are even worse - they even charge money for music, which is really stupid, since music is like an idea, and we need the free interchange of ideas. Especially music. Luckily, I can fill my iPod with non-Mac-purchased music.