- 4:00 pm: Children's Mass
- 5:30 pm: Youth Mass
- 7:00 pm: Pet Mass
- 8:30 pm: Mexican Mass
- 9:45 pm: Mexican Youth Mass
- 12:00 am: Midnight Ecumenical Mass (with Al-Hasqa Mosque)
- 11:00 am: Christmas Day Mass
- One with the Spirit: This is a casual mass - let your hair down!
- Burning with the Spirit: This is very similar to our current progressive mass
- That Old Tyme Faithe: This is new to SOV2, it's a sort of traditional mass
So, like I said, the OCP requires that in order to have a valid mass, the faith communicants must adhere to the dress code stipulated by the OCP liturgical guide. The following outfits are approved by OCP and can be purchased at their on-line site. The new OCP ushers will not let anybody into the worship space who doesn't conform to the new policy. So without further ado, in popular men's & womyn's styles, here are the new clothes you have to wear.
Old Tyme Faithe (traditional):
Burning for Change (progressive):
Moved by the Spirit (casual):