Sunday, December 23, 2007

Arrests!

Seasons Greetings! (The government does not permit me to use the "C" word because it might offend some people)

I finally got the go-ahead from my superiors to make some arrests with the growing tensions at SOV2--today I arrested some of the most violent demonstrators from the remaining groups in the parking lots. Dr. al-Fakkir was not too happy when I arrested the Palestinian ringleader, but he seemed to be more cooperative when I arrested one of the rationalists and one of the Mexican demonstrators too (Actually the most violent was the rationalist demonstrator). I have told the remaining members that they can remain where they are as long as they don't get violent.

There will be some follow-up paperwork, however; don't be alarmed if teams of agents come around to interview the witnesses about what happened during the rioting stage.

Agent Smith

P.S. Agent Jones, I would like you to keep an eye on the parking lot--I need to make a report to the top brass in DC and I leave tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA-HA-HA, HO-HO-HO, HEE-HEE-HEE

YA GOT MY DUPES

BUT YA DIN'T GET ME!!!!

Anonymous said...

Agent Smith:

Your wish is my command, sir.

In the spirit of C-word, we will avoid inflicting unnecessary pain on the squatters.

Agent Jones

Deacon Bernadette Carnahan said...

I'm really surprised that the ATF let the Rational Response Squad purchase that many AK-47s. Support gun control!