Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Me Me

I've got just a few minutes today. What an exciting day and hopefully I'll be able to tell everyone about my Secret Project very soon. But to answer this meme...

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
Ok... It's called Capital. It was loaned to me a few days ago by someone I've been toiling along side.

2. Open the book to page 123.
Done

3. Find the fifth sentence.
Ok.

4. Post the next three sentences.
But the sale is the first act of a process that ends with a transaction of an opposite nature, namely, the purchase of a Bible; the purchase of the linen, on the other hand, ends a movement that began with a transaction of an opposite nature, namely, with the sale of the wheat. C-M (linen-money), which is the first phase of C-M-C (linen-money-Bible), is also M-C (money-linen), the last phase of another movement C-M-C (wheat-money-linen). The first metamorphosis of one commodity, its transformation from a commodity into money, is therefore also invariably the second metamorphosis of some other commodity, the retransformation of the latter from money into a commodity.

5. Tag five people.

Oh... I'm not sure who to tag. I tag the next 5 people who see this post.

No comments: