Sunday, February 24, 2008

Curt Kane Sighting

Curt Kane was just sighted a day ago in Lexington, Kentucky, driving south on I75. Presumably, he is still headed towards Knoxville. If you see him please contact our office immediately. DO NOT attempt to make contact with him. He is a dangerous fugitive.

Agent Smith

P.S. I have another public service announcement. DO NOT buy any berets in Knoxville. Our federal lab in Oak Ridge has been studying one recently taken from a disciple of Endology and has found some electrodes embedded in the fibers. I am not at liberty to discuss exactly what these electrodes will do at this point--research is ongoing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else think that this site is not just, bogus, but likely not put out by either, Catholics or Christians? Is it just me, or is this something engineered to pit Christians one against another via hyper labeling? Can one rad grrl like marty and be pro life? Or does that amount to a demographic of One? I have news for you and you and me, we are many and we vote and we worship! ciao babes

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

lol, this site is fictional and absolutely histarical