Friday, November 14, 2008

Help with Questionair


I am filling out the questionair for the Obama Cabinet positions and I think I need a little help.

Okay. Here's what I have for question 1:

Resume's in the last ten years:

(B_____) "Che'" Lovell
(I crossed out my real first name because basically I don't want people to use it anymore)
1401 Old Weisgarber Rd
Knoxville, TN 37909
(That was from before I got my new address in jail)
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
  • Took some classes and things mostly in liebral arts
  • B+ average in classes I liked
  • Dated a junior in Political Science
West Highschool
  • Graduated in the top half of my class
  • Nominated for top 5th year senior
  • Member of Environment Club
Political Experience
Knoxville Green Fist Action
Assistant to Neighborhood Coordinator, 1992-1993
Best Young Agitator Award, 1992
Community Organizer, 1993-1994

East Tennessee Rationalists
Junior Member
3rd place Most Interesting Essay, 1994

Knoxville J-C's
Halloween Booth Captain
We won the scariest halloween display contest for three years in a row. I was in charge of background scenery and I was given a limited budget of only 47$ and what I did was buy two cans of paint one read and one black and I painted all these wooden plywood boards all black and then I put red stripes on them, and I actually only spent $25 and so Keith and I spent $10 on lunch and we gave back $10 and they spent it on extra spaghetti for the fake lobotomy display.

(I have a lot more political experience now, but I haven't updated my resume)

Business Experience
Che's Beret's, CEO
This didn't work out so well, but I did sell a couple of berets to this girl I knew named Daphilia Jones and she said that she really liked them and that I should make more, but then she moved to California and I lost her address.

Fallafel Hut
Humous grinder
I wasn't fired.

Skills and Certifications

Writing poetry and stuff
Hanging out with my friend's at Toddy's

You know this resume was before I got my facebook page and stuff, so I should probably use that one instead.


MI comrade said... should list all the awesome things you did for SOV2! Folks totally go for that kind of stuff!

Che' Lovell said...


Yah, I think your right because I think if you look at me and you look at Barack Obama and stuff you can see that we're both a lot alike. So I think I have a really good chance at a cabinet position. I think the cabinet position I really want is Vice President or maybe Supreme Court Justice or something.