Thursday, November 29, 2007

Back in Knoxville

Hey!

I'm back in Knoxville again. It has been a really exciting trip! We didn't get to spend much time on the beach or anything but we got to meet a lot of people like I wanted. For example, while we were being detained in Miami I got to meet a lot of people trying to flee the American Health Care system by escaping to Cuba. I feel really sorry for them because basically there only chance was to make a boat out of stuff like cardboard and jump in the water off the coast of Florida and hope the wind blew them to Havana. But a lot of them are picked up by the coast guard and sent back to the United States. I wish I could speak Spanish and I am going to get one of those tapes you listen to in the car so I can really empathize with them more. I know they would be really interested to know about people like Che Guevara and Fidel Castro and all the wonderful things they did for the Cuban people and Hugo Chavez who is a real freedom fighter.

Anyway I'll try and be around SOV2 a little more this week. I have some really important shopping to do for the "Feast of the Undying Sun" which is coming up on December 25th. And I have a big surprise which a lot of people are going to be really excited about.

See Ya!
Che'

No comments: