Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Further Developments

Well, I finally got a lead on the missing agent... I was answering the door for trick-or-treaters tonight (whoever came here got a great treat--I was giving out the freeze-dried ice cream that the astronauts take into space), when a person came by in an Arabian costume that looked very realistic. He reached up towards the ice cream treats, but didn't seem to take any with him.

When he walked away, I looked down at the bowl and saw a piece of paper folded up and placed between the Vanilla and the Pistacchio ice creams. I opened the paper and saw a message pieced together with letters clipped from magazines and the Knoxville News Sentinel. It said:
"American pig-dog! If you desire to have your comrade returned, you must go to the Labyrinth tomorrow evening at 8:00."

Agent Smith

No comments: